“Analysis of circuit diagrams should follow the ideas and methods from the whole to the part, from the input to the output, dividing the whole into zeros and gathering zeros into the whole. Use the principle of the whole machine to guide the analysis of the specific circuit, and use the specific circuit analysis to explain the working principle of the whole machine. This can usually be done by following the steps below.
Analysis of circuit diagrams should follow the ideas and methods from the whole to the part, from the input to the output, dividing the whole into zeros and gathering zeros into the whole. Use the principle of the whole machine to guide the analysis of the specific circuit, and use the specific circuit analysis to explain the working principle of the whole machine. This can usually be done by following the steps below.
1. Clarifying the overall function of the circuit diagram and the main technical indicators The circuit diagram of the device is designed to complete and realize the overall function of the device. Clarifying the overall function and main technical indicators of the circuit diagram can give you a macroscopic understanding of the circuit diagram.
The overall function of the circuit diagram can generally be analyzed from the name of the device, and its function can be roughly known according to the name. For example, the function of the DC regulated power supply is to convert the AC power supply into a stable DC power output; the function of the infrared wireless headset is to The sound signal of the audio equipment is modulated and emitted on infrared rays, and then received and demodulated by the receiver and restored to a sound signal, which is played through headphones.
2. The flow and direction of signal processing in the judgment circuit diagram The circuit diagram is generally drawn in the order of the flow of the processed signal and according to certain customary rules. In general, the circuit diagram of the sub-paragraph should also be carried out according to the signal processing flow. Therefore, when analyzing a circuit diagram, it is necessary to clarify the signal processing flow and direction of the diagram.
3. The circuit diagram is decomposed into several units with the main components as the core. Except for some very simple circuits, most circuit diagrams are composed of several unit circuits. After mastering the overall 7105T1CWZQE function and signal processing flow direction of the circuit diagram, you will have a basic understanding of the circuit as a whole, but in order to deeply analyze the working principle of the circuit, the complex circuit diagram must be decomposed into unit circuits with different functions.
Generally speaking, in analog circuits, transistors and integrated circuits are the core components of each unit circuit; in digital circuits, microprocessors are generally the core components of unit circuits. Therefore, the core components can be used as symbols, and the circuit diagram can be decomposed into several unit circuits according to the signal processing flow and direction.
4. Analyzing the basic functions of the main channel circuit and its interface relationship Simple circuit diagrams generally have only one signal channel. More complex circuit diagrams often have several signal channels, including a main channel and several auxiliary channels. The basic function of the circuit of the whole machine is realized by each unit circuit of the main channel. Therefore, when analyzing the circuit diagram, you should first analyze the function of each unit circuit of the main channel and the interface relationship between each unit circuit.
5. Analysis of the function of the auxiliary circuit and its relationship with the main circuit The role of the auxiliary circuit is to improve the performance of the basic circuit and add auxiliary functions. After understanding the basic function and principle of the main channel circuit, you can analyze the function of the auxiliary circuit and its relationship with the main circuit.
6. Analysis of the DC power supply circuit The DC power supply of the whole machine is a battery or a rectified regulated power supply. Usually, the power supply is arranged on the right side of the circuit diagram, and the current supply circuit is arranged in the direction from right to left.
7. Detailed analysis of the working principle of each unit circuit On the basis of the overall analysis of the circuit diagram above, you can analyze each unit circuit in detail, clarify its working principle and the role of each component, and calculate or calculate technical indicators.
The Links: FP35R12KT4 DMF-50174ZNF-FW